BBC News reports a leading human rights group says it has strong evidence Ukraine attacked populated areas of Donetsk with cluster bombs, banned by many other states. Human Rights Watch (HRW) accuses the army of using the deadly weapon, which scatters bomblets, to shell the rebel-held city earlier this month. Ukrainian forces denied using "banned weapons" or shelling civilian areas. Violence has continued in eastern Ukraine despite a ceasefire which came into place on September 5th. At least 3,700 people have been killed in the conflict which broke out in April between Ukrainian forces and pro-Russian separatist rebels in the eastern regions of Donetsk and Luhansk. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko agreed in a telephone conversation on Tuesday with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin that the ceasefire agreed on September 5th should be fully observed, Poroshenko's office said.