There are several crucial aspects to any attorney-client relationship. Perhaps the most important of these aspects is honesty. Honesty in any relationship is a two-way street and it is no different when it comes to the relationship between a lawyer and their client. When you are on the search for legal counsel, whether it be…Read More
Share Our Blog
Subscribe Our Blog
- What is “Palimony,” and Do You Qualify for It?
- 9 Ways to Support Friends or Family Undergoing a Legal Battle
- The Dr. Dre Divorce: Conflicts of Interest, Prenups, Attorney’s fees, and Alimony
- Who Gets Custody When the Parents Aren’t Married?
- The Importance of Honesty in an Attorney-Client Relationship