Are you separating from a partner in California? Even if you weren’t married, you may qualify to receive continued financial support from your partner. You could seek it by filing a claim to receive palimony. Keep reading to learn more. This overview will explain what palimony is and whether you qualify for it. Palimony in…Read More
Share Our Blog
Subscribe Our Blog
- What is “Palimony,” and Do You Qualify for It?
- 9 Ways to Support Friends or Family Undergoing a Legal Battle
- The Dr. Dre Divorce: Conflicts of Interest, Prenups, Attorney’s fees, and Alimony
- Who Gets Custody When the Parents Aren’t Married?
- The Importance of Honesty in an Attorney-Client Relationship